ACM composite panels are widely used for display, signage, as signboards and for advertising panels.
ACM (Aluminium Composite Material) has a Polyethylene core sandwiched between two thin aluminium panels. The result is a light weight sheet with excellent flatness and minimal flex, which is ideal for interior and exterior applications.
- ACM Composite Panel has a three-layer composite structure.
- Aluminium sheet (standard thickness 0.30mm) covers both sides
- The panel is surface coated with PE (polyester) paint
- The central core is low density polyethylene
ACM composite panel is well known for its main characteristics such as:
- Pre-painted, light weight panel
- Good paintable smooth surface
- High quality colour consistency
- Very even, flat surface
- Surface enables precise printing
- High strength
- Easily fabricated and with good flexibility
- Easily maintained
- Excellent sound insulation
- 4000 x 1500mm
Available in a 4.0mm Gauge.
- Colours; Black and White.
- Colours on request.