Rigid PVC is a solid PVC sheet used in various applications from printing to electrical and building. Environmentally friendly compounds are used for the production process which means there are no toxic elements such as cadmium and lead in the sheet at all. Therefore they can be safely recycled.
Rigid PVC has increased impact strength, light fastness and weatherability. Perfectly suitable for printing and painting with an excellent smooth and flat surface. Low moisture absorption and flammability with excellent deep drawing qualities. Foamed PVC can be easily worked in a large range of methods and is food safe.
Uses / Applications
- Rigid PVC is used in many applications like …
- Advertising – Signs, displays and exhibition stands.
- Building – Shop-fitting, cladding and high humidity areas like bathrooms.
- Electrical – Cabinets, power boards and control panels.
- Chemical – Fume cupboards.
- Forming – Food trays and many shapes.
We carry Rigid PVC in Both Thin and standard gauges. We also stock Industrial Grey PVC in 3.0mm Gauge.
Our thin gauge sheets come in 0.25 and 0.50mm in sheet size of 1400 x 1000mm Both Clear and White are available.
Our Standard Gauges come in 1.0mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm 3.0mm and 4.0mm in a sheet size of 1220 x2440
Cebelio Can source other gauges, sheet sizes and colours on request